Malahide School of Music is based at St. Oliver Plunkett National School, Grove Road, Malahide, Co.Dublin (first left off Church Road).
|Tuesday||3:30pm - 9pm|
|Wednesday||3:30pm - 9pm|
|Thursday||3:30pm - 8.30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 3pm|
|Some teachers teach in their houses on other days|
An annual registration fee covers administration, rental fee of the building, light and heating in the school, insurance, caretaking.
|Individual lessons on the premises||Registration fee|
|Group lessons on the premises|
|Off the premises|
1. Teachers must be paid for the term in advance at registration or at the first lesson. If paying by cheque please make it payable to teacher's name and not to Malahide School of Music.
2. Registration fee must be paid at registration or at the first lesson. If paying by cheque please make it payable to Malahide School of Music.
3. An annual registration fee depends on whether the student takes the lessons at the premises of St.Oliver Plunkett School or not. If taking lessons on the premises a registration fee of €65 for one student, €104 for two students from the same family, €124 for three students from the same family, €144 for four students from the same family will be charged to cover renting of the building (light, heat, caretaking), insurance and administrative costs. If the student is taking a group lesson (choir, pre-instrumental) there is a registration fee of €39 (€64 per family with 2 students, €80 per family with 3 students, €95 per family with 4 students). If the student does not take the lessons on the premises a registration fee of €26 (€35 per family) will be charged.
4. Even if a student has lessons with more than one teacher of MSM, he/she only registers once.
5. The registration fee is an annual fee and is non-refundable.
6. Lessons missed by the teacher will be made up.
7. Lessons missed by the pupil will not be made up.
8. If a student discontinues his/her lessons during the year there is no guarantee that a place will be reserved for them in the following year.
9. Teachers reserve the right to discontinue lessons where progress or student's behaviour is unsatisfactory. A warning will be sent to parents prior to such action.
10. Malahide School of Music will not be responsible for damage or loss of property on the premises.
11. Malahide School of Music does not accept any responsibility for students outside of their lesson time. Accordingly we strongly recommend that young children are collected from the classroom.